Before & After Photos
Bilateral Breast Reduction Procedure
- Breast reduction surgery, also known as reduction mammoplasty, is a procedure used to remove excess fat, tissue and skin from the breasts.
- 16 year-old female patient.
- Patient was not comfortable in her own skin with her small frame having big breasts. She also found it difficult to wear certain tops and do sports.
- Photos taken 3 weeks post surgery.
Full Abdominoplasty Procedure
- A tummy tuck, also known as abdominoplasty, removes excess fat and skin and restores weakened muscles to create a smoother, firmer abdominal profile
- 51 year-old female patient.
- Patient wanted to boost her self esteem and feel more confident fitting into her clothes.
- Photos taken 6 weeks post surgery.
Face & Neck Lift Procedure
- A 47 year old patient had a face & neck lift. Also known as a Rhytidectomy or a Cervicoplasty, which is the tightening of excess skin around the neck area with an improvement in the neck on profile as well as the mid and lower face. This assists with a more youthful profile.
- Furthermore this procedure will improve the jowls as an added benefit.
- Grayscale pictures taken 2 weeks post-surgery.
Bilateral Breast Augmentation
- Breast augmentation is a surgical operation performed to enlarge the breasts for a number of reasons.
- 38-year-old patient.
- Patient has had 2 pregnancies. She was a 32C with sagging from breastfeeding.
- After the procedure, she is now a full-size C with 400CC round implants behind the muscley.
- Photos taken 6 weeks post-surgery.