Plastic Surgery Prices in South Africa
The consultation fee to see Dr Deon Weyers is R1000 for new patients.
Surgery fees and financing
Our quotes are broken down to show:
- Surgeon’s fee
- Anesthesia fee
- Operating room fees
- Any additional items such as implants and garments
Quotes are valid for 6 months from date of issue.
We offer financing to patients through a third parties. These are financing companies specifically selected to assist patients with all financial assistance for surgical and medical procedures.
A deposit is needed to secure your surgery date. The deposit is typically 25% of the total amount.We require full payment of the balance of total amount at least 3 weeks in advance of your surgery date. Payments can be made in installments if requested.
- If you cancel your surgery date 4 weeks (or more) prior to surgery, you are entitled to a full refund, minus a R2500 processing fee.
- If you cancel your surgery date 3 weeks or less prior, you will be refunded 75% of the total fees.
- If you cancel your surgery date 2 weeks or less prior, you will be refunded 50% of the total fees.
- If you cancel your surgery date within 1 week of your surgery date, you will be refunded 25% of the total fees.
- If you cancel your surgery date within 48 hours of your surgery, you will lose 100% of the fees.
‘Touch-up’ Surgery Policy
In some cases, there is a need for re-operation subsequent to your initial surgery. If you require a ‘touch-up’ procedure, Dr. Weyers will waive his surgical fee however is responsible for paying any Theatre fees, anesthesia fees, and implants or garments (as applicable).